Take advantage of ITA's Talent Advisory Board for answers to all your talent needs. The mission of the ITA Talent Board is to bring together technology industry leadership to collaborate around attracting and retaining top talent in Chicago.
The Talent Advisory Board (which is just a fancy term for a group of really talented, smart, committed people) exists to provide an outside-in resource and perspective for members’ talent needs. Talent Advisory Board members are available to provide counsel, advice or just to serve as a sounding board for your talent and HR questions - whenever you need it.
The Board also collaborates with ITA to position Chicago as a premier destination for technology industry talent and provides feedback and guidance to ITA on our talent initiatives.
Talent Advisory Board Members
- Kelley Berlin, Senior Vice President, People, Grubhub. Kelley leads all aspects of Grubhub’s people strategy with an emphasis on driving the highest levels of engagement across the organization. She is laser focused on shaping the culture to support Grubhub’s rapid growth by fostering diverse collaboration across the company and creating an authentically fun work environment for innovative foodies. Kelley joined Grubhub in June 2016. Prior to Grubhub, she served as SVP of HR and Global Talent Initiatives for 14 years at Information Resources Inc. (IRI), the leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and insights for CPG companies.
- Lindsay Dagiantis, Vice President, Human Resources, envoy. Lindsay oversees all aspects of the employee lifecycle including employment branding, recruiting, learning & development, performance management and HR. During her tenure at Rise Interactive, Lindsay has helped grow the company from 40 to just over 200 employees by building the talent acquisition function, focusing on a superior candidate experience, hiring manager education, and using data to help improve the company’s time to hire to almost lightning speed, all while reducing turnover, and increasing tenure of recent grads and millennials by almost 50%.
- Mike Dwyer, Director of Talent and Employment Brand, Cars.com. At Cars.com, Mike is a strategic business partner, responsible for identifying, attracting and on-boarding top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs. In addition, Mike focuses on Workforce Planning, Employment Branding, Talent Acquisition Metrics and Analytics. Most recently, Mike was Director of Talent Acquisition and Engagement at NowSecure a mobile security SaaS startup, where he was focused on recruiting, retaining and engaging top talent. Previously, Mike held recruitment positions at a variety of start-ups, including Vitamin T, QUEsocial and Potbelly Sandwich Works. His passion for social recruitment manifested itself in the startup he co-founded, QueSocial a SaaS based platform designed to enable recruiters to utilize social as a dynamic engagement tool.
- Megan Flanagan, VP of Talent and Development, 4C Insights. Megan’s role includes all things related to people, talent and training. From overseeing the recruitment efforts, to hiring the best people and developing the existing employee talent. Her role focuses on culture and evolving the culture to inspire employees to do their best work. She focuses on the global talent and development process and oversees the US HR Operations and Benefits. Prior to 4C, she held various positions in the People Team at Rocket Fuel including HR Business Partner for Sales and Account Services. With 15 years of experience she is an all hands on deck player who partners with business leaders using her business acumen coupled with strategic and analytical thinking to align business objectives with culture. Specialties include Talent Acquisition, Employee Development and Leadership Coaching.
- Matt Garvey, Director of Talent Acquisition, Relativity (formerly kCura). Matt has extensive experience in developing winning talent acquisition strategies and building a high performing recruitment and talent management center of excellence. In his current role, he leads efforts to elevateRelativity’s global employer brand, identify emerging talent acquisition trends, and recruit diverse, dynamic and creative professionals that are a solid match for the company’s strong values-driven culture.
- Katie Grinberg, Human Resources Director, Narrative Science Katie heads up all things talent at Narrative Science. She is dedicated to bringing the best people on board and fostering a culture that drives employee development, engagement and embodiment of the company’s mission and values. Prior to Narrative Science, Katie led the HR Consultant team at CareerBuilder. With nearly 15 years of experience, she brings expertise in the areas of HR, recruiting, organizational development, leadership coaching, performance management, employee relations and employment law.
- Julie Gurican, Director of Recruiting, Enova. Julie has been with Enova since 2010 and has helped scale the company from 600+ to 1200+ employees by leading the Corporate, Tech and Call Center Recruiting functions. Julie leads a team of 9 and is dedicated to hiring top talent using data driven recruiting strategies. Julie is also passionate about driving strong candidate experiences and elevating Enova's employment brand. Prior to Enova, Julie worked as a Technical Recruiter for a local recruiting agency.
- Karen Jackson, SVP Human Resources, Gogo. Karen joined Gogo in 2015 as Senior Vice President of Human Resources and is responsible for overseeing talent strategy and the HR function as Gogo’s organization continues to grow on a global scale. Prior to joining Gogo, Karen was with Accenture and served as the senior vice president of human resources for Acquity Group, a leading Digital Marketing and eCommerce services company acquired by Accenture in 2013.
- Kristy Nitskoff, Founder + CEO, Talent Savvy. Kristy helps growing organizations shape and optimize their recruitment and retention strategies. She coaches executives, recruiters, and HR managers on the nuances of talent acquisition to develop and refine their employment brand, communication strategy, and recruitment metrics. Kristy fixes broken recruiting programs and sets her clients on a path to crush their goals and scale efficiently.
- Christine Schoeff, SVP Human Resources + Organizational Development, Vibes. Christine is responsible for the strategy and execution of Vibes’ HR and Talent programs. Christine and the Vibes’ Talent team are focused on building and maintaining Vibes’ invaluable culture of smart and passionate professionals who are serious about what they do, and don’t take themselves too seriously. Ultimately, she is responsible for discovering the industry’s top talent and ensuring that Vibes is the place where they can do the best work of their career.
Contact Trisha Degg at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ITA headquarters +1.312.435.2805 to find out how you can take advantage.