Join ITA for an invitation only C-suite event that addresses the preparations that go into your business before you sell to a public company.
The event includes two panels. The first panel, made of industry experts, will share the inside information of the how-to process of selling your company. The second panel is made up of growth stage CEO's, who have successfully sold their companies. Truly invaluable insights!Industry Experts
- Craig Bradley, Partner, Edwards Wildman
- Matt Nicklin, Managing Director, First Analysis Corporation
- Mitchell Manassa, Partner, KPMG
Issues covered: What should you do to prepare to sell? When is the right time? How can legal, accounting and financial advisors help? How should the sale be structured and how is it negotiated?
All-star Panel Discussion:
- Adam Caplan, Model Metrics sale to Salesforce.com
- Jim Gagnard, SmartSignal sale to GE
- Tony Kolton, LIM to Morningstar
- Jack Noonan, SPSS sale to IBM
- Art Roldan, ISD sale to ACI Worldwide
- Steve Subar, Open Kernel sale to General Dynamics
This event is by invitation only. If you are interested in attending, contact Meghan Bradley at email@example.com