In an industry that changes in a matter of moments, visibility is the one thing that can push your company out above the rest. A weekly publication reaching over 30,000 individuals, the ITA Newswire is one outlet with which ITA members can push their brand out. Think about – weekly promotion of your company! What’s that worth?
Three sections of the ITA Newswire:
- Featured News: Events and information that are supported by the ITA, including ITA events, ITA sponsored programs offered by the community, or significant news that will impact you and your business.
- Member News: A compilation of news from the innovative companies that make up the Illinois Technology Association. News is submitted by ITA member companies, about ITA member companies.
- Industry News: A quick review of the latest developments that affect the Tech industry locally and at a national level.
The ITA Newswire helps you keep tabs on your competitors while keeping
up with the ever-changing tech scene. By supplying tech related news
stories in a single source, the ITA Newswire eliminates the need to
search a variety of different news sources to stay up to speed on
industry happenings. In addition to the Newswire email blast, Newswire
stories are also featured on the homepage of the ITA website.I want to let the community know what's up!
Looking for more promotion?
- SUBMIT your company’s latest news to the ITA Newswire
- SUBMIT your company’s upcoming events to the ITA calendar
ITA members can also take advantage of some extra visibility and promote your company via advertising! Go here
for information on purchasing advertising to be scheduled to run in a future Newswire or on the ITA website.Want to know what ITA is up to?
Check out ITA news
for the latest.