If you are a member of ITA or you have attended ITA events in the past, please sign in before registering.
If you are unsure of your login credentials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fear wears many disguises and shows up in our lives in many different ways. At its best, fear motivates you to take action. At its worst, it can cause you to freeze, flee, and be one of the greatest roadblocks to living fully actualized dreams, experiencing satisfying personal and professional relationships, and growing your business or career.
This mini-workshop educates attendees on the internal processes of how our brains perceive different types of danger and provides tools to turn the negative energy of fear into a powerful force for making positive changes in our day-to-day lives. In this workshop we will:
- Decode the neuroscience of fear and how it impacts your leadership style.
- Gain an understanding of how your brain differentiates between real and imagined fears (spoiler alert: it doesn’t) and what this means for you as a leader.
- Learn a formula for making masterful requests for exactly what you need in your life, career, and business.
- Create your own Masterful Request in order to get the help you need to move your mission, cause, or business forward.
- Develop an action plan and commitments for what fears you want to overcome next.
Meet the Speaker:
Tegan Trovato—CPC, ACC, ELI-MP—is an award-winning HR industry veteran with 20-years of experience, the founder of Bright Arrow Consulting, co-host of the Life and Leadership Podcast, and a FORBES columnist for the exclusive Coaches Council. Tegan is an HR industry veteran with twenty years of experience, specializing in Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, and Organizational Learning, serving as an executive or leadership team member for Levi Strauss, Zynga, Xerox and Cielo.
Who should attend?
Women of all levels are eligible to attend this session – we encourage those who want to learn AND those that already have a good understanding to attend. We welcome the perspective, input, counsel and mentorship of women with experience to join the conversation.
Refunds for paid tickets are only available up to five business days prior to the event.