If you are a member of ITA or you have attended ITA events in the past, please sign in before registering.
If you are unsure of your login credentials, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join ITA, Assurance, Hired, Cognos HR and other Human Resources experts for an exciting, new half day program on the most pressing topics in HR today: HR Now. During this program, made up of short, activity-based conversations, you’ll walk away with a sense of what’s most relevant, new connections, and takeaways that you can adapt and implement immediately. Instead of studying articles and LinkedIn posts, join expert speakers to get in-person insights from those who have been there! You’ll also get the opportunity to interact with your peers before and during breaks in the programming, enriching the discussion even further.
8:30 – 9:00am – Check in & breakfast
9:00 – 9:45am – The ROI of Company Culture, presented by Tony Chimino, CEO of Assurance
- During this session, attendees will gain insight into how a solid company culture can impact a company's ROI, including key takeaways to implement.
9:45 – 10:30am – What Engineers Want: A Technical Candidate's Perspective on Employer Brand, Interviewing and Compensation, presented by Sloane Barbour, VP of Revenue, Hired
- Attendees will walk away with an insider's thoughts on what drives them to apply to and contact companies.
10:30 – 10:50am – Interview: Creating an Inclusive Environment Across the Gender Spectrum. An interview between Colleen Egan of Clarity Partners with Katie Grinberg of Narrative Science
- During this one-on-one discussion, these industry experts will share best practices for tech companies that are looking forward to the future.
10:50 – 11:00am – Networking Break
11:00 – 11:20am – Immigration NOW: What HR Professionals Need to Know, presented by Fiona McEntee of McEntee Law Group
- Catch up with what’s current and happening with the ever-changing immigration laws, from an expert!
11:20am – 12:00pm – Managing Mental Health in the Workplace, presented by Bob Cerone, CEO and Kim Chambers, Senior Human Resources Consultant of Cognos HR
- During this discussion, Cognos HR will draw on experiences from their client work to discuss how they manage mental health situations that arise in the workplace.
12:00 – 1:00pm – Lunch and networking
Refunds for paid tickets are only available up to five business days prior to the event. Tickets are non-transferable.