If you are a member of ITA or you have attended ITA events in the past, please sign in before registering.
If you are unsure of your login credentials, please contact us at email@example.com
Businesses are facing unprecedented challenges as they struggle to formulate effective return-to-work strategies as COVID-19 infections remain prevalent and access to widespread testing is unavailable.
In Launchways’ upcoming digital workshop, business leaders will learn everything they need to know to re-open their businesses, while keeping employees safe and engaged. Attendees will receive 60 minutes of informational content, followed by a 30-minute live Q&A. During the Q&A, business leaders are welcome to bring their most pressing questions to leverage the collective brainpower of the group to address.
The workshop will cover:
- How to determine which employees should return to work and when [including strategies for segmenting your workforce]
- Actionable strategies to implement compliant social-distancing protocols in your workplace
- How to effectively implement COVID screenings including temperature checks and questionnaires
- The most up-to-date information on the availability of COVID antibody testing and COVID screenings
- What to do if an employee has COVID or is exposed to someone who does [plus what a return-to-work plan for a COVID-positive employee looks like]
- Physical workspace preparation including cleaning procedures and employee PPE
- Considerations for Worker's Compensation, OSHA, and ADA accommodations
- Key considerations for updating your benefits program
- Workforce management and HR best practices
- How to train staff on new COVID protocols and procedures
Refunds for paid tickets are only available up to five business days prior to the event.
By registering for this program, you agree to be recorded for future reference/distribution.
This workshop is intended for those in CEO (or similar) and director level and up Finance roles. ITA/1871 reserves the right to cancel registrations if criteria is not met.
Meet the Speaker:
Jim Taylor, CEO, Launchways
James “Jim” Taylor is the founder and CEO of Launchways, one of the Midwest’s leading solution providers for human resources, payroll, employee benefits, and business insurance. Since 2009, Jim has specialized in helping businesses of all sizes plan for and deliver growth through well-scaled HR infrastructure.
Before founding Launchways, Jim was already renowned as a business insurance and operations guru in the greater Chicago area, running his own successful agency while also training insurance professionals around the country on how to operate and grow their businesses more effectively.
Jim is proud to apply his two decades of business experience and wisdom to help human resources leaders operate as efficiently as possible in order to provide tremendous value for the organization and its employees while still leaving room for growth. He connects businesses with innovative approaches that minimize the tactical aspects of HR through automation so they can focus on strategic HR planning and leadership.