Local Media Consortium and Centro Deliver Media Automation for Digital Publishers
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Posted by: Sandy Thomas
Centro (www.centro.net), a global provider of advertising technology, announced an agreement with the Local Media Consortium to offer its members media automation solutions. The LMC, which delivers economic value to local media companies through strategic partnerships, is made up of more than 80 media companies that include more than 3,300 different outlets. Through Centro’s Basis platform, digital publishers gain capabilities to operate one-stop-shop in-house agencies such as planning, buying, analytics, billing and reconciliation via a single interface. Basis is the industry’s most comprehensive, automated and intelligent digital media platform that consolidates operations across programmatic, direct, search, and social campaigns.
Basis helps publishers synchronize teams and activate campaigns on all major digital channels beyond owned and operated sites. It automates, streamlines and unifies important functions including:
- Managing campaigns for search, social, and programmatic.
- Ordering campaign optimizations across all channels including in-line optimizations within its integrated DSP.
- Tracking communication and message logs to mitigate impact of turnover and handle team PTO.
- Organizing communication, negotiation, billing and reconciliation across multiple vendors.
- Gathering and analyzing historical campaign, sales team and operational performance through business insights.
Read full article here...