ITA Spotlight: Progress Kinvey
Monday, August 5, 2019
Posted by: Gary Hotze
Chris Mlynarczyk, Sr. Account Executive, Progress Kinvey
1. In 25 words or less, what is Progress Kinvey all about?
Progress creates platforms for business applications relied upon by over 1,700 independent software vendors, 100,000 enterprises and two million developers.
2. What problem do you solve and how do you solve it better than the competition?
3. How did you get started?
I’m a Mechanical Engineer turned technology sales executive who works with software companies hungry for new customers.
4. How has your company culture evolved as Progress Kinvey has grown?
As the world and marketplace has evolved we have too, developing a portfolio that includes data connectors, AI/ML, a technology incubator and much more. Then as now, Progress delivers the platform, tools and services that organizations need to develop and deploy mission-critical business applications.
5. What are your primary goals for Progress Kinvey?
The primary goal for the Progress Kinvey team and I is to help our customers thrive and win in a fast, competitive marketplace.
6. Where do you see Progress Kinvey in two years? Five? Ten?
I expect to see many new enterprise customers using Progress Kinvey every year.
7. What are the biggest challenges you face as you scale your business?
Finding the right person in the right seat and developing the right processes and frameworks.
8. What motivates your employees to come to work every day?
As a remote sales executive one needs precise discipline to consider himself an excellent or an elite team member. I wake up every day with that mindset.
9. What is the top reason employees would say they love working for Progress Kinvey?
I love working here because our software platform is built for an enterprises’ digital innovation.
10. This one is all you… anything else you want to tell us?
Nothing like coming into work everyday knowing your team’s north star and incorporating the core values to give it your very best.