The Illinois Technology Association (ITA) actively supports students of all majors from universities around the country by providing FREE membership for those currently enrolled.
Look to this space for announcements regarding our 2018 student events.
*Events subject to change. A limited number of student tickets available per event.
Past Student Webinars
- Behavioral Based Interviewing
- Deep Learning as a Service
- How to Prepare for a Career in Technology
- Social Media and Your Personal Brand
- Tips and Tricks for Your Professional Job Search
Did you miss one? Watch past recordings on our Big Marker channel.
- Eligible to attend ITA industry, educational and networking events. The majority of ITA events are free to members*
- Eligible to attend exclusive Student Member events to gain access to hiring companies
- Network with students from other universities
- Ability to view ITA member company job openings on the ITA Talent Portal
- Access to the ITA Talent Programs Director for consulting on your resume, internships, job search and advice on the technology industry
- Access to the ITA member companies for speaking engagements to student groups and other panels
- ITA Student Membership remains active for six months post-graduation
- Subscription to ITA newsletters
Becoming an ITA Student Member is easy!
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited program at a higher education institution
- A school email address (.edu) must is required when registering
**Open to ALL Majors, undergrad and grad students